Tuesday 23 April 2019

REALITY CHECK


My body and soul married by breath, I fear
Pain as he files a divorce in the court of death.
Justice craved but never served, I feel
everything around me cold,  just as ice and what
Should be my vision is a blinding white.

The dark melody of hell hummed by an orchestra of demons is deafening my silent scream. What shall man do to ignite his darkened soul??? Can illusions illumine darkness...can they really overthrow the kingdom of reality?

Maybe, just maybe our lives are eternal cycles,
Geography has told us the earth is a ball, maybe that's why the devil is having a ball, mercilessly
Messing with our lives. So, we go and go in circles, synchronizing our planet as it rotates on its axis.

And in the end, fate will rip us apart with its sharp axes, for when illusion binds your life
Reality will cut you like a knife!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment